Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Period - help? Excessive bleeding for me

(4 Posts)
Reenypip Thu 10-Oct-13 01:55:13

Hello!
Had my 2nd child in may by c section. Had haemorrhage.
I have lots of health problems.
On my 3rd period since then. I get very heavy periods anyway, but I've just woke up saturated on bed, with it overflowing down leg. (An wearing extra long and padded that changed 90 mins ago)
It's coming out fast they I feel dizzy.
Sorry for too much info.
If continues I will need to phone for advice. But I am worried that I'm going to sleep now and if continues like that I may not wake up.
Sounds excessive but I'm always anaemic anyway plus a long list if health problems.
Shall I set an alarm for an hour and check again?

Anyone has post bleeds as late as this? Or could it be a burst cyst? I've had a burst cyst before but nothing come out it stayed inside.
Could it be a tear of scar tissue?

Reenypip Thu 10-Oct-13 01:57:36

(Sorry for poor grammar, rushing writing it plus said was feeling dizzy vision blurred slightly)
I'm not going to a and e right now.
I will phone for advice IF continues like it. But not sure how long to leave it and whether I go sleep now.

Twiddlebum Thu 10-Oct-13 02:13:16

I would phone NHS direct now!!! If you are worried about something happening.... If it did 'happen' then your alarm wouldn't wake you! Phone please

wifey6 Mon 14-Oct-13 14:56:22

Reenypip....how are you feeling now? Did you seek medical advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now