Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Can somebody help me know what this is

(6 Posts)
toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:43:06

Hope someone can help me , for about a year now have been getting bad discomfort just down below blobs were your bra would be ,normally comes at night and lasts for a few hours, get it normally about once every couple of months but about a month ago it has started to go around my back and shoulder blades just above were your bra strap would be . Now in last month including last night have at it 3times and can feel it around my back today, but more bearable also last night was feeling a bit sick but was not. Also times the pain can feel like it is in blobs, no lumps or bumps. Anybody.

toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:45:07

Sorry phone mistake should be boobs .lol

AngelsLieToKeepControl Tue 08-Oct-13 13:47:10

Is it on a particular side? If it's on your right it could be gallstones.

toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:51:18

No it is in both sides.

Quangle Tue 08-Oct-13 13:55:01

Sounds gallstones - was pain all around for me, not just on one side.

Mine came on at night. I thought I was having a heart attack, it felt as though I was being crushed by a tight band around me.

Gallbladder out 6 years ago - problem solved.

toffeelolly Wed 09-Oct-13 08:21:24


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now