Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Sore cervix - any ideas??

(6 Posts)
RaRaZ Tue 06-Aug-13 17:58:53

Could that last for a week when I haven't been having sex and it's had time to heal??? Still sore now sad - if AF shows up or if she doesn't and I test -ve, I'll call the doctor. Thanks smile

phantomnamechanger Tue 06-Aug-13 17:53:58

maybe just a scratch or bruise from previous attempts then?

if still sore in another couple of days I would speak to a health professional, if only over the phone - see what they say

good luck with the ttc anyway

RaRaZ Mon 05-Aug-13 23:14:14

Pretty sure I'm not unfortunately - had my Day 21 test done and my progesterone was only 17 sad.

phantomnamechanger Mon 05-Aug-13 20:55:42

you also say you've been feeling a bit off!

phantomnamechanger Mon 05-Aug-13 20:54:26

you are ttc - have you done a pg test? hormonal changes can give you all sorts of very early pelvic aches and pains, and you say you have an increased discharge too?

RaRaZ Sun 04-Aug-13 22:56:50

Hiya,

Never posted in this part of the forum before, so hello! Hope you don't mind helping a newbie:

I've suddenly developed a sore cervix confused. I noticed yesterday that it was sore when I checked for CM and CP (we are ttc), and today sex was so painful at first that I nearly cried and poor DP got really worried at my wincing. I've never had that with him - once before, but not to that extent, and that was ages ago. Sorry for tmi, but it wasn't a problem with deep penetration, and I was definitely 'ready'. Also wasn't an issue with too much sex or anything - I've been feeling a bit off and we haven't dtd for about a week before today blush.

I definitely don't have an STD and I don't have PCOS or anything wrong with my womb/ovaries/tubes - was scanned earlier this year. I wondered if it might be an infection, but the discharge I have is a normal colour and smell; nothing offensive or unusual about it (though I do have quite a lot of it atm).

Re my cycle, I'm expecting AF on Tues/Wed/Thurs, but it's certainly not normal for me to have a sore cervix at this time - DP and I usually have sex during AF.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now