Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lymph nodes/glands.

(12 Posts)
Meganlillymai Sun 11-Aug-13 20:37:43

I think I've got a slight sinus infection as have a horrid taste in my mouth. That Tomis passing as haven't had it today or the pain above my eyes

digerd Sun 11-Aug-13 20:23:38

Ooh. all that excitement - congratulationssmile. I'm sure they will disappear to normal anytime now, if you don't overdo things i.e. physical exertion hmm

Meganlillymai Sun 11-Aug-13 19:27:36

Nt sure if people are reading these still

So the nodes have definitely gotten smaller from when I first got the cold but they haven't gone completely. They are now the size of maybe of an m&m sweet lol. Also still slightly got cold

Meganlillymai Wed 07-Aug-13 21:34:10

It was brill! Weather picked up and I won smile was over the moon. And even better my glands have gotten smaller

digerd Mon 05-Aug-13 16:44:31

Oh, what a shame, but love your positive attitude. I'm in the SE and it has only just rained at 4pm and think it's stopped now . It's still warm here though. Hoped you enjoyed your day despite the weather.

Meganlillymai Mon 05-Aug-13 09:33:25

It's raining heavy so as the saying goes. Instead if waiting for the storm to pass.. I'm going to dance in the rain.... Ring positive from now on smile

digerd Mon 05-Aug-13 08:58:33

Enjoy!smile

Meganlillymai Mon 05-Aug-13 08:56:50

No they are still swollen but I also still have my cold

Going to the ladies day races today so going to enjoy with no worries

digerd Mon 05-Aug-13 08:53:43

OP
Have they gone back to normal now?

Meganlillymai Sun 04-Aug-13 16:49:46

Well not sure if its my imagination but the biggest does feel slightly smaller today

digerd Sat 03-Aug-13 21:37:30

Yep. Those glands are doing their job, trapping the infection and destroying it. Toothache can cause it too. I find my neck is stiff when one or more swell up, but find they go down in a couple of days when their job is completed smile. Had one recently with a sore throat, but was lucky as didn't develop into a cold. I notice mine when I lift my chin up as feels stiff.

Meganlillymai Sat 03-Aug-13 17:02:00

Had a cold wich resulted in my glands under my jaw swelling. One is maybe a bit bigger then a marble. But I can only feel these when I rest my chin on my chest??? When my head is upright they just feel slightly swollen??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now