Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

So I'm on the bathroom floor rocking with pain....

(28 Posts)
MildDrPepperAddiction Sun 28-Jul-13 06:12:30

I feel like I'm in labour, but I'm not pregnant. Awful pain in lower abdomen and back. I feel nauseous too. Wtf is this? Do I need to go to the doc?

PoppyWearer Sun 28-Jul-13 09:12:38

It sounds like gallstones to me, especially the nausea, in which case you have my huge sympathy.

Get to A&E if you can and make sure you ask about gallstones/kidney stones. Get some proper pain relief - don't leave without a prescription for strong co-codamol. Then see your GP tomorrow and get referred for tests.

Take care x

MildDrPepperAddiction Sun 28-Jul-13 10:10:08

Thanks everyone. Pain not as severe now, scaled down to discomfort.

I think I'll go to doc tomorrow and see if they can pinpoint what was wrong. I think I just need to rest at the moment.

You're all so kind smile

differentnameforthis Sun 28-Jul-13 13:34:54

Could be irritable bowels. I get it like this sometimes (when I eat a particular food that is trigger)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now