Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Started Champix today

(5 Posts)
obrigada Fri 23-Aug-13 15:56:53

Didn't get past Day 3; however started again on Monday and have now completed Day 5smile, cigarettes starting to taste a bit funny but amount of cigarettes smoked has not diminished yet. Sleep full of strange dreams but the way I look at it now is course of Champix lasts 84 days (12 weeks) and I have 5 done so only 79 to go and then hopefully I will be smoke free for life!

obrigada Tue 23-Jul-13 09:13:23

Day 2 of Champix todaysmile

obrigada Mon 22-Jul-13 16:13:43

Hi OneStep, I would love if you could join mesmile

Hopefully we can keep each other on the right track.

Hi obrigada, I`ll join you if I may smile

Second day here, have used before but stopped too soon and started again about three months ago, so i know this time to keep on them!

obrigada Mon 22-Jul-13 15:11:11

Today is Day 1 on Champix (have tried before but never finished full 12 week course), am determined to finish course this time as I have had 2 lung infections already this year. Am using this thread to keep myself on tracksmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now