Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

I've had cramp in my calf for 2 days now...

(28 Posts)
HeadFairy Mon 15-Jul-13 13:20:50

What on earth can I do? I've tried stretching and massage. What else can I do? It's sooooo painful!

Backpaw Tue 16-Jul-13 08:38:29

True... With Head's back and knee problems though it does sound to me like a skeletal problem. It happens when we get older! It's always good to check aches and pains out though.

alreadytaken Tue 16-Jul-13 10:19:49

No history of long journeys or other inactivity so unlikely to be serious. Therefore self-help measures at night and speak to someone if the problem persists to the morning.

CMOTDibbler Tue 16-Jul-13 15:07:59

I used to get cramp a lot, and the pain could persist for days. I now take a magnesium supplement and haven't had one since. If you eat a very low salt diet, that can also cause them when its hot

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now