Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

what the hell is wrong with me?!

(5 Posts)
babyrose Thu 04-Jul-13 13:16:16

I really don't know what's going on with me but I'm so tired and grumpy it's unbelievable!
What's happened in my life recently:

Moved house, really bad cold then ear infection(still can't hear) and then another slight cold with sore throat. Ds does not sleep thru and is in our bed every nite. I work sat& sun 7 til 5:30.

I've never felt this bad, please can someone help me figure this out!

OrangeLily Thu 04-Jul-13 23:07:49

Run down and stressed out? Easy to catch bugs if you're immune system isn't up to much. I've moved a lot and do find I easily get ill just after as I've been so stressed and busy.

Ledkr Thu 04-Jul-13 23:18:14

Get a blood test. I felt like that for two years and blamed it on non sleeping baby. Eventually saw gp and I have surgery scheduled in next few weeks for hyperparathyroidism.
Not serious unless left intreated but very common!

babyrose Tue 09-Jul-13 09:13:57

Thanks, I'm so tired and my ear is still bothering me a bit thats 2 wks now. I can sleep for 10 hrs and still struggling to get up in the morning!

I've got an app 5 Aug at docs so will see then.

babyrose Tue 09-Jul-13 09:20:37

I had blood tests taken a few months ago to check my kidney and liver function.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now