Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Spinal Surgery Tomorrow!

(76 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Tue 18-Jun-13 11:59:11

Yes it's me! Of course it is, who else goes on about their back problems as much as me wink

Just got a call from neurosurgeon's secretary - tomorrow! Pleased, as I didn't take the last offer. Nervous - as it's really really happening. Scared, as the children don't know and not much time to prepare them, and what if it goes wrong. Panicking as the bedroom is a mess, our new bed doesn't arrive til next week, no freshly cooked food in freezer as we planned! But, place isn't looking too horrendous, have offers of help with the children from lost of people, DH is not due to work til the weekend anyway, so possibly he can still do that if we can get someone around to look after them, if not, he is only going to miss a couple of days, then off monday, and kids in school/nursery all day til 5:30pm on tuesday and wednesday.

<panics> I feel all flustered.

What do I need to take with me? I am staying in overnight, but, as long as it all goes well, should be out thursday.

lightrain Wed 03-Jul-13 07:55:42

Hi Pavlov, resurrecting this thread to see how you're doing. How are you feeling?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now