Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sinusitis

(5 Posts)
MrFranklyShankly Fri 10-May-13 18:46:58

Im the same suffer madly with sinus....usually end up on antibiotics to clear it and i totally agree its horrible you are not being a whimp at all...i sometimes cant function at all with it...i hve found Solphasinus usually keeps it clear when i get it in time or the beconase spray but i hve to use that regularly to keep infection at bay....sounds like u might need a trip to the drs to get it sorted this time.....

CrapBag Thu 09-May-13 21:31:22

You have my sympathy, It does suck big time. I have found that beconase does help even when I can't sniff, it eventually gets some through.

Sounds totally stupid but have you tried head over a bowl of boiling water to try and clear nose?

Coffee1Sugar Thu 09-May-13 20:54:56

Sooo bunged up I can't even sniff sad!

CrapBag Thu 09-May-13 20:37:09

Is Beconase otc? I get it from my GP and it works for me. But I thought I had seen in otc before but its just expensive. I don't really get pain though, just the horrible constant bunged upness.

Coffee1Sugar Thu 09-May-13 20:26:44

I know I'm being a wimp but sinus pain is really painful. Plus the fact I can't breathe at all through my nose, taste or anything or hear properly. I battled through work today (primary teacher) but doubt I'll go in tomorrow. Tried all OTC stuff, what else can I try? I'm desperate for a decent nights sleep sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now