Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Tiny breast lump

(6 Posts)
invicta Fri 10-May-13 22:57:01

Well done on seeing the doctor promptly. Breast lumps, whether sinister or not usually get referred and you will see a consultant within a couple of weeks. Routine tests include mammogram, biopsy, MRI scan - you may have one test or several. Don't be scared - it's all perfectly routine.

Let us know how you get on.

Elibean Thu 09-May-13 18:26:49

Standard smile

Good to have a cautious GP anyway. I bet it's skin stuff - do let us know though! Well done again for going.

Habdab Thu 09-May-13 15:40:59

Thanks both. Been to doc and she has referred me (normal procedure) but she seemed fairly confident that it is in the skin. Glad it is being checked out though.

Elibean Thu 09-May-13 08:20:54

If you can see it in the mirror, it must be absolutely on the surface - could it be skin related rather than breast?

But the odds are hugely in favour of it not being anything to worry about, either way smile

Breast lumps are always scary <holds out a paw>

Roshbegosh Thu 09-May-13 03:52:12

Good luck Habdab, glad you are going to the doctor.

Habdab Thu 09-May-13 00:24:52

Hi all. Not really sure why I'm posting - planning to visit doc tomorrow. Maybe I just need company? 2 days ago I found a teeny tiny lump on my right breast. I can see it in the mirror and it feels like the size of a grain of rice. It's not painful. I examine regularly so I know it is new but it is so tiny I worry that the doc won't even find it. Like I said, not sure why I am even posting, I just need a bit of support. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now