Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

wtf can this be

(3 Posts)
nightcat Tue 09-Apr-13 19:34:12

I am not a medic, but I would be thinking there could be a risk of a blood clot.

MegaClutterSlut Tue 09-Apr-13 14:24:00

And the only had the burning wee once although sometimes the urine was cloudy but not all the time

MegaClutterSlut Tue 09-Apr-13 14:21:37

Had an abnormal smear test, moderate dyskaraosis (sp)went for colposcopy and have my pre op assessment monday

3 days after colposcopy I had an intense burning pain in my left leg and stabby pain lower abdomen,. Next day I've had stabby pain which felt like it was in my ovary, left flank pain, top of thigh, tinglingling sensation on left flank, pelvis and pain just under my left ribs at the back, possibly my kidney and was tender to touch. Pain carried on for several days and I ended up with aching joints

I went to the doctor after a week of pain and was told she thinks I have sprained my back. She prescribed painkillers and said to come back in 2 weeks if pain was still there. The following day my uretha was hurting and it stung when I wee'd and had intense burning pain on my left flank so went to the walk in clinic and was prescribed 3 days worth of anti biotics. The was an infection but nothing significant

After a couple of days of finishing the course the kidney pain started to come back (still had slight pelvic pain) so rang my docs and was prescribed 5 days worth of anti biotics and they wanted a urine sample to send off.

The kidney pain has gone (have 1 days worth of anti b's left) but I still have a tender pelvis, lower left arm ache/joints and every now and then mild lower back and groin pain. I have another docs appt next thursday. Just feel like I'm being a pain in the arse

I have no bloating or abnormal bleeding and normal appettite

I have 2 questions after scaring myself to death after googling, what do you think this could possibly be? also will they still do the op? (LEEP under GA) thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now