Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

tonsils AGAIN :-(

(6 Posts)
wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 20:22:11

Hey....really short staffed at work so didnt want to call in today, will b off tomorrow though....feeling lousy ! DH has been amazing, im in bed now and hopefully be asleeo shortly.....Poor DS is miserable too x

wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 20:21:51

Hey....really short staffed at work so didnt want to call in today, will b off tomorrow though....feeling lousy ! DH has been amazing, im in bed now and hopefully be asleeo shortly.....Poor DS is miserable too x

hatchibombatour Mon 18-Mar-13 12:37:36

Sympathies...
what are you doing at work?!!
I'm off work with throat infection, feel lousy. Do you have a dp to help with ds so you can get some rest? Viral can go bacterial!
Take care of yourself xx

wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 12:30:54

Viral :-( and im at work !! Will b going straight to bed when DS goes ! Thanks for thoughts x

Noggie Sun 17-Mar-13 21:21:21

Poor you hmm I am just getting better from a throat infection so you have my sympathies - especially if you have to look after a little one at the same time. Have you had any antibiotics or is it the dreaded viral infection ? Really hope you both feel better soon - rest lots x

wifeymerrick Sun 17-Mar-13 20:54:15

Both myself and DS have tonsilits again feeling really Sorry for myself :-( kind words needed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now