Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

tonsils AGAIN :-(

(6 Posts)
wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 20:22:11

Hey....really short staffed at work so didnt want to call in today, will b off tomorrow though....feeling lousy ! DH has been amazing, im in bed now and hopefully be asleeo shortly.....Poor DS is miserable too x

wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 20:21:51

Hey....really short staffed at work so didnt want to call in today, will b off tomorrow though....feeling lousy ! DH has been amazing, im in bed now and hopefully be asleeo shortly.....Poor DS is miserable too x

hatchibombatour Mon 18-Mar-13 12:37:36

Sympathies...
what are you doing at work?!!
I'm off work with throat infection, feel lousy. Do you have a dp to help with ds so you can get some rest? Viral can go bacterial!
Take care of yourself xx

wifeymerrick Mon 18-Mar-13 12:30:54

Viral :-( and im at work !! Will b going straight to bed when DS goes ! Thanks for thoughts x

Noggie Sun 17-Mar-13 21:21:21

Poor you hmm I am just getting better from a throat infection so you have my sympathies - especially if you have to look after a little one at the same time. Have you had any antibiotics or is it the dreaded viral infection ? Really hope you both feel better soon - rest lots x

wifeymerrick Sun 17-Mar-13 20:54:15

Both myself and DS have tonsilits again feeling really Sorry for myself :-( kind words needed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now