Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Worst headache ever.

(2 Posts)
EllieArroway Mon 11-Mar-13 19:13:54

I would speak to NHS direct, to be honest. It's probably nothing, most headaches are, but "worst headache ever" is a phrase that alerts doctors to investigate anything of a sinister nature. Give them a call, to put your mind at rest if nothing else. Worry makes anything like that worse.

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Mon 11-Mar-13 18:15:49

For the past four days I have had a stabbing pain behind and above my left eye and around my left temple. I usually wear glasses for screen stuff but they don't ease the pain when I wear them (nor does it get worse if I don't wear them).

I have convinced myself I have a brain tumor or an aneurism (sp?) please tell me it's just a headache.

Painkillers don't touch it at all no matter what I take. I am quite tired - 18mo DS has decided sleep is for wimps so I guess it could be that. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now