Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Small raised round lumps....

(27 Posts)
zara206y Mon 11-Mar-13 11:09:06

UNDER SKIN ON BUTT CHEEKS...LOOK LIKE CYSTS BUT WHEN SQUEEZED TISSUE/FLESH COMES OUT..HAVE CUT THEM OFF!

Does anyone know what they are? I have had a few come up in the last few weeks. They are about 3mm in diameter and just under the surface of the skin, slightly pale coloured and perfectly round. I tried to squeeze one and nothing just got more raised, so i dug at it then it almost came out almost encapsulated. I got the tweezers and cut it off with scissors - was totally painfree!, it came out as a round fleshy lump. Then i have done the same to the others, about 5 in all. No puss,or fluid comes out at all. I do work in an office and sit on my butt for about 6 hrs a day. The lumps dont hurt at all. Just wondered what they are?

mabongwen Wed 13-Mar-13 03:39:32

Oh my, tears are streaming from laughter right now, HotPink you made me LOL!

I think seeing a GP would be advisable, even if the man on the tv told you otherwise.

good luck!

Pagwatch Wed 13-Mar-13 06:32:31

Hahaha at Olivia cutandpaste arse doctoring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now