Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sprouts in hosp :(

(21 Posts)
ilovesprouts Mon 04-Mar-13 16:07:38

had an accident on 15th feb still in hosp sad my pals and i was looking at some rooms atached to a resterunt and wen we went on the balcany it gave way 12 foot sad

Oh dear what a pita get well soon smile

LegoAcupuncture Mon 04-Mar-13 16:14:32

You poor thing, have you been in since then?

ilovesprouts Mon 04-Mar-13 16:23:20

yes iv been in since then ,the injurys are to me and my mates are,broken wrist & bruisers,one had her kidney out ,smashed jaw broken arms chip on pelvis ,2 broken back bones and smashed lower leg bone sad the pub landlord broke his wrist and badly cut back of his head ,but they all gone home just me left in hosp sad

MerryMingeWhingesAgain Mon 04-Mar-13 16:26:34

Oh no, that sounds awful sprouts sad Are you on the mend now? Any rough plan when you can go home?

HumphreyCobbler Mon 04-Mar-13 16:28:20

Bloody Hell shock I am so sorry to hear this. Do hope you are feeling better soon and get out of hospital.

pepperrabbit Mon 04-Mar-13 16:30:25

How awful - did I see that on the news in fact?
Have they said when you may get to go home?

FannyFifer Mon 04-Mar-13 16:34:28

That was on the news wasn't it, hope you are doing ok and get home soon.

mrscog Mon 04-Mar-13 16:37:02

Poor you - get well soon, have you got visitors to visit you?
and get yourself a shit hot PI solicitor!

LegoAcupuncture Mon 04-Mar-13 18:11:00

That sounds awful. How much longer they intend on keeping you there?

ilovesprouts Mon 04-Mar-13 18:41:36

i need to be mobile b4 i go home cant put any weight on my left leg for 6 weeks but have been out of bed sat in chair,the best thing is the fella i been seeing for 12m nearly dumps me sad

Oh sprouts! Yu poor thing. Forgetting the guy, he is obviously an idiot and concentrate on getting yourself well.

LegoAcupuncture Tue 05-Mar-13 10:59:13

Oh you poor soul. He really doesn't deserve you if you wants to call it a day because you're injured.

Concentrate on getting better.

kelda Tue 05-Mar-13 11:01:45

I saw that on the news. Hope you make a full recovery soon.

Oh sprouts that sounds awful, you poor thing.

Ignore the guy, at least you found out now that he is an arse that doesn't deserve you.

Concentrate on your recovery, I really hope you can get home soon.

Greensleeves Tue 05-Mar-13 12:11:26

((((sprouts)))) thanks

mummylin Tue 05-Mar-13 12:17:31

I too saw this on the news.What a horrendous thing to of happened.I hope you continue to get your full health back .Your ex not very nice to of dumped you whilst your ill.Shows he isn't good enough for you.

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 05-Mar-13 12:20:30

I was going to say sprouts in hospital are ghastly but this is even worse!

You poor poor sprout.

ilovesprouts Tue 05-Mar-13 19:12:52

yep hes moving to liverpool hes been offerd a job there im heartbroken sad

FannyFifer Wed 06-Mar-13 11:52:39

How you doing Sprouts, hope things are looking a wee bit brighter for you today.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Thu 07-Mar-13 19:50:50

Just saw this, how terrible. What a time for your 'D'P to finish with you. Hope you get well soon thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now