Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Maternal habitus

(3 Posts)
Nevy Sat 16-Feb-13 09:40:17

thanks

Im, shall we say..generously proportioned and they said they couldn't see certain parts of dd2 due to her position. My cushioning wasn't actually mentioned although I was expecting it to be.

Maybe it was just position of baby? If you're in the desirable range then I dont see why it should ve true mh.

I am more than a few pounds over any flaming guideline, dont worry about guidelines anyway, just keep eating healthily as you are x

Nevy Wed 13-Feb-13 18:02:01

My midwife noticed that in the sonographers notes they had recorded that they couldnt see everyhting due to MH, the baby was very active duringthe scan (and since!) and i think this was why, but its recorded as that. when I looked online m h seemed to be linked to being overweightm and bmi, I have always been "desirable" in the bmi range, and had never been overweight, and am really upset that this might be the case, I am 26 weeks pregnant and according to the preganancy weight calculator I am a couple of pounds overweight, my legs are getting stiff too, I dont feel i am eating unealthily, but do have a very large bump out front. feel really sad about this, anyone else had this recorded?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now