Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Prolapsed bladder - advice please

(5 Posts)
swisscottage Wed 13-Feb-13 14:05:32

I had a cystocele and before the op it caused all end of problems. Maybe try drinking loads of water to see if that helps, especially if the urine is not infected. Don't worry too much, I had so much discomfort until the op and now I am absolutely fine, no problems at all smile

Whirliwig72 Tue 12-Feb-13 20:03:30

Anyone? - whole abdomen is feeling really sore tonight confused

Whirliwig72 Tue 12-Feb-13 17:50:23

Sorry just to add - the prolapse also seems more distended today.

Whirliwig72 Tue 12-Feb-13 17:49:13

That should be 'operates on it but'

Whirliwig72 Tue 12-Feb-13 17:48:03

I'm awaiting surgery on a grade 1 cystocoele (consultant wants me to stop bf or for periods to return before he operates it that's by the by). Meanwhile I've been exercising more which is helping overall but I'm still having really bad days when I leak loads ESP when walking downhill! Today is one of those days I've leaked lots and I feel like my bladder is constantly full & sore although when I wee very little comes out? Anyone know what causes these bad days? I've been tested for bladder infection and my urine is fine. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now