Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Advice from people with CFS

(2 Posts)
icepole Tue 12-Feb-13 14:21:54

I have been off since oct with this. Occupational health advised me that once I was up at home I could start a slow phased return to work. Work said they would give me a maximum of 4 weeks.

I have been up since Thursday and my line runs out this week. I feel a lot better than I did but get waves of feeling bad during the day, they pass if I rest.

When I feel good I feel ready to get back to work. I am just a bit apprehensive. Just wanted to hear from others. I don't want to set myself back but would like to go back. I am a teacher, no place to hide if in suddenly feel unwell.

How have others got on with this?

chocaholic73 Tue 12-Feb-13 16:35:49

Have a look here http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/1643668-Spoons-Support-thread-for-CFS-ME-Lupus-sufferer .... hope I've done that right .... lots of people in the same boat as you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now