Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Mid cycle brown spotting.

(5 Posts)
DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 10-Feb-13 18:14:50

Is it something to worry about? Not pregnant, unless it's immaculate conception, regular periods since they came back 2years ago after pregnancy.

It was itching me up there yesterday and I was thinking 'I hope it's not a thrush' but no reason to have one do that's not it.

This morning and in the afternoon I've had some brown spotting and no other symptoms going on. Not on a pill.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 10-Feb-13 20:03:07

No one?

Alibabaandthe40nappies Sun 10-Feb-13 20:04:56

It is not unusual to spot when you ovulate.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 10-Feb-13 20:17:39

Ok, will live on then grin.

Never happened to me before, apart from when I was spotting loads due to pill. Also had some abnormal cells years ago so my mind was overworking.

Thanks.

BelaLug0si Sun 10-Feb-13 22:46:36

Brown spotting is usually old blood. If it's unusual for you then might be worth making an appt with the practice nurse or GP for a check up, they'd be able do swabs in case it is an infection.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now