Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Hemmorids help plzzzz

(3 Posts)
Mumoftaiba Fri 08-Feb-13 21:06:25

I have had hemmorids since my dd was born 8 years ago, a a student dr stitched me up snd i am sure it was wrong after that they have always been there hanging out(sorry tmi) it is getting too much now I can't cope with them they are too uncomfortable. After googling it I think they are stage 3/4 I would say 4 because I can't push them back in. I know I need to go to the dr but I am so embarrassed any advice will be appreciated thank you xx

You need to go to the dr im afraid and they will refer you to get them 'banded' if they are really bad.

I wouldn't be embarrassed either, they are really common. I suffer with em too the horrible things.

<holds hand>

OP - go see your dr, they've seen a whole lot worse than piles, honest!

Until then, anusol hc ointment (the hydrocortisone helps), an anti-histamine for any itching, an anti-inflammatory drug like ibuprofen to combat any swelling, and plenty of fluids to make things easier to pass.

(I also have them, bastard things)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now