Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Cough refusing to go

(3 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Wed 06-Feb-13 12:13:22

Thankyou, I'll give them a try smile

cravingcake Wed 06-Feb-13 08:11:27

Only thing to try is to naturally boost your immune system to help beat it. Vitamin C in oranges/clemantines may help, along with Lemon & Ginger herbal tea (ginger has lots of good healing properties). Garlic is also supposed to be good too.

I also have this lingering cough and runny nose. If its any consolation I've paracetamol and ibuprofen don't seem to make any difference for me.

Rockchick1984 Tue 05-Feb-13 22:46:48

I've had a bad cold recently, which I felt full of for about a week. The next 2 weeks (up to today) I've still got a very bad cold and a runny nose - clear mucous rather than green so no sign of infection.

What can I do to deal with this cough? Not sure if it's relevant, but I recently found out I'm pregnant, just under 4 weeks so very early stages yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now