Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help, colonoscopy with Citrafleet

(5 Posts)

I'm due on monday afternoon to have this wonderful thing done to me and my gastro has prescribed citrafleet (which i'm hoping is better than the kleen prep?).. to be drunk on sunday evening and another lot on monday morning.

Am irrationally petrified, havent slept for 2 nights and was wondering how long it takes to work its way out (!) and was it better than kleen prep?

Am 24hrs into a diet of bland pasta rice and ham and just hoping for good news about what I have to take tomorrow.. smile

antonym Sat 02-Feb-13 17:37:07

Google it and google picolax which is the same stuff, there's heaps of stuff about it. It's not much fun but not the end of the world. Drink lots (of water).

Don't think i dare but think i need to know what'll happen (apart from the obvious).. just scared really sad

oh god, should never google, petrified now... phobia of being sick..

antonym Sat 02-Feb-13 20:11:18

Shit sorry didn't mean to scare you. It really doesn't taste that bad, about like Lemsip. Sickness shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now