Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Anyone here suffer from genital sores?

(2 Posts)
BalthierBunansa Sat 29-Dec-12 00:23:31

I know for a definite what I got ISN'T herpes or any other STDs. But the doctors are stumped, no-clue why i get them. Does anyone else suffer from genital sores and why? Might give me some clues

GiddyupmyLittlePony Sat 29-Dec-12 13:38:41

What exactly are the genital sores you say you are suffering from like? If they are like spots you would normally get on face (or back/chest), then they are something I have had on and off for years. I usually only get one or two at a time and not very often, but when I do it's usually because I am stressed or run down or due to start my period. They always last two or three days and then go down again without forming a head and can be quite sore. It always feels like quite a lump, but in reality they are never bigger than a normal spot.

Mine run in the family as my Mum used to get them when she was stressed or run down as well, and if yours are how I described, they are nothing to worry about at all, just your normal run of the mill spots that turn up in a tender area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now