Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Anyone here suffer from genital sores?

(2 Posts)
BalthierBunansa Sat 29-Dec-12 00:23:31

I know for a definite what I got ISN'T herpes or any other STDs. But the doctors are stumped, no-clue why i get them. Does anyone else suffer from genital sores and why? Might give me some clues

GiddyupmyLittlePony Sat 29-Dec-12 13:38:41

What exactly are the genital sores you say you are suffering from like? If they are like spots you would normally get on face (or back/chest), then they are something I have had on and off for years. I usually only get one or two at a time and not very often, but when I do it's usually because I am stressed or run down or due to start my period. They always last two or three days and then go down again without forming a head and can be quite sore. It always feels like quite a lump, but in reality they are never bigger than a normal spot.

Mine run in the family as my Mum used to get them when she was stressed or run down as well, and if yours are how I described, they are nothing to worry about at all, just your normal run of the mill spots that turn up in a tender area!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now