Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weird Ears

(3 Posts)
MarathonMama Mon 10-Dec-12 09:30:49

No, it's more inside the ear - it's hard to pop the ear and when/ if it does pop it squeaks. Also, certain noises or frequencies sound really echoey and make my ear feel like it's vibrating inside.

It's so annoying, I just wish someone could help.

Lozislovely Sun 09-Dec-12 23:19:59

Do you mean waxy sticky? I've had tinnitus for years and find my ears are prone to more wax than most.

MarathonMama Sun 09-Dec-12 18:43:02

Can anyone help with this one?

Since last new year I've had a problem with my ears. It started with tinnitus in one ear which I think came as a result of a cold. Since then, intermittently (every other week ish) my ears have felt sticky. The tinnitus also returns (albeit mildly). It stays for a few days and then goes again but is really annoying when I've got it. Usually the back of my throat/ roof of my mouth also feels inflammed (but not where you'd usually get a sore throat).

I've seen 3 GPs who can't see anything wrong with my ears or ear drums. Can anyone help? It's driving me insane!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now