Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Paper cut

(3 Posts)
Valdeeves Sat 08-Dec-12 08:01:54

Jaggedly Jay - if yours is a papercut, mine is a splinter! Sorry to post here but I can't get any answers and I need help if its ok with you ladies?

I've had problems with my bladder in pregnancy - do much so that pretty much I lived on the toilet. By the end I was going fifteen times in the night and actually got much more sleep when I had the baby. I have a toddler and we were housebound.

After the birth I had urine retention and like the first birth I was given a catheter, which I was convinced injured me. This time wearing the catheter was so painful I could not walk and I just counted the 24 hours until was out.

I feel permently sore in my muscle area around my urethra in a burning way - and it's near four months on. I feel like every morning the muscles in my vulva are burning. My pyjamas always smell noticeably stale (my four year old girl told me I smell) and I go to the loo everytime I wake up.
What is this? Someone mentioned to me a kink in my urethra? Any ideas?

Footle Sat 08-Dec-12 19:41:59

I think you will get more replies if you use a subject heading that gives more of a clue about the subject !

Valdeeves Sat 08-Dec-12 23:17:44

I know Footle - my mistake I tried to post it in the prolapse section and it went wrong. I'll try again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now