Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Odd rash on my arm

(4 Posts)
MrsGrieves Tue 20-Nov-12 00:37:12

It is on my forearm, kind of love heart shaped and raised and red, within the red raised area are lots and lots of little bumps. It itches and is a little bit sore, a lot sore if I scratch it. Any idea's?

I have tried a bit of steroid cream I had lurking in a drawer and that felt very burny, been there about a week now and appeared over night seemingly.

cheekybaubles Tue 20-Nov-12 13:28:10

Impertigo?

MrsGrieves Fri 23-Nov-12 02:19:19

Hmm I don't think so, I'm starting to get a little worried about it tbh. I'm usually of the ignore and it will go away stance, but it is really quite raised and angry eek..

MrsGrieves Sat 24-Nov-12 00:56:20

Oh actually cheeky it does look sort of impetago like, I didn't even realise you could get it on your arm, dc's have always had it on the face. I better just bite the bullet and go to the dr's. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now