Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does having ovarian cysts mess up your ad dates?

(4 Posts)
Lavenderhoney Tue 20-Nov-12 04:41:28

Thanks, i guess i will have to swell the coffers of he pgncy testing companies again. The medication- It raises your progesterone levels , I'll chek if if messes with my af

orangeflutie Mon 19-Nov-12 19:06:13

Hi I've had three ovarian cysts in the last three years and didn't notice that the cysts themselves upset my cycle but the accompanying endometriosis did.

I don't know what dupahston does but would suspect that taking it might have upset your periods.

I would do a pregnancy test anyway just to put your mind at rest.

Lavenderhoney Mon 19-Nov-12 16:13:32

Anyone???!

Lavenderhoney Sun 18-Nov-12 16:09:47

If anyone can help me it would be great. I have had regular periods for years, and found out through a late period and unexplained bleeding in sept I had an ovarian cyst. I have had a period since and been on a progesterone tablet 3 days in sept then this month took dupahston for 10 days mid cycle to help it go.

I have realised today my af is over a week late- is that normal or should I be testing for pgncy?

Thanks if you have an info

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now