Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Periods. Cycle changing.

(4 Posts)
Wolfiefan Fri 16-Nov-12 17:10:34

I've had a lot of back problems and then found a breast lump. I feel like one of those patients and I hate doctors!

FIFIBEBE Fri 16-Nov-12 16:50:02

At exactly your age I lost lots of weight and had a RAC cycle too (almost to the hour).The weight loss seemed to completely screw up the regularity and flow. After about a year everything went back to normal. Yours does seem quite extreme though. why can't you go to the GP?

FIFIBEBE Fri 16-Nov-12 16:47:31

At exactly your age I lost lots of weight and had a RAC cycle too (almost to the hour).The weight loss seemed to completely screw up the regularity and flow. After about a year everything went back to normal. Yours does seem quite extreme though. why can't you go to the GP?

Wolfiefan Fri 16-Nov-12 16:38:52

I have always been regular as clockwork. 28 days except when pg! Last month I came on a week early. Now I appear to be having a period after just 2 sodding weeks. WTF?
I'm nearly 40. I've lost lots of weight this year. Could this be related? Have you had similar? I could really do without going to the GP!?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now