Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Periods. Cycle changing.

(4 Posts)
Wolfiefan Fri 16-Nov-12 16:38:52

I have always been regular as clockwork. 28 days except when pg! Last month I came on a week early. Now I appear to be having a period after just 2 sodding weeks. WTF?
I'm nearly 40. I've lost lots of weight this year. Could this be related? Have you had similar? I could really do without going to the GP!?!

FIFIBEBE Fri 16-Nov-12 16:47:31

At exactly your age I lost lots of weight and had a RAC cycle too (almost to the hour).The weight loss seemed to completely screw up the regularity and flow. After about a year everything went back to normal. Yours does seem quite extreme though. why can't you go to the GP?

FIFIBEBE Fri 16-Nov-12 16:50:02

At exactly your age I lost lots of weight and had a RAC cycle too (almost to the hour).The weight loss seemed to completely screw up the regularity and flow. After about a year everything went back to normal. Yours does seem quite extreme though. why can't you go to the GP?

Wolfiefan Fri 16-Nov-12 17:10:34

I've had a lot of back problems and then found a breast lump. I feel like one of those patients and I hate doctors!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now