Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Syndol

(154 Posts)
juneybean Sun 11-Mar-12 18:42:31

Why is there a shortage? sad I really don't like the boots own paracetamol and codeine, too chalky.

-moan-

chillat53 Wed 15-Jan-14 21:16:12

I found syndol the only thing to sort migraines and very frustrated that unavailable AGAIN...tried G.P. useless and online prohibitive cost..asked friend and family in U.S.A and N.Z. ..former can't get..and he is a dr[!] latter bought but had to give his name and address and not sure if allowed to send unless he is an authority [no just an individual],tried relation going to S Africa..Does anyone know if there is any legal restriction to someone who lives here bringing it back to the U.K. and how much it costs there? Thanks..this is my first time with mumsnet

hattielewis84 Wed 16-Apr-14 15:22:15

Syndol has 100% been discontinued! If you are buying any Syndol, it probably isn't legit. Don't find that out the hard way!

I've been looking for Syndol too because they were the only pain killers that were able to numb my migraine and knock me out.

I found this list of alternatives from a tweet after searching #syndol (haha so desperate!) : blog.thehealthcounter.com/2014/04/syndol-is-gone-but-there-are-alternatives/

These products look like they might work just as well! I wanted to share the great news! smile

Syndol is definitely not coming back, and it looks like people are making fake Syndol (which is really not good. I think it's time we all moved on and found products that are 100% legit.

Hope this helps!

Hattie xx

blog.thehealthcounter.com/2014/04/syndol-is-gone-but-there-are-alternatives/

JayPeters Mon 21-Apr-14 16:20:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Alisononline100 Sun 06-Jul-14 08:53:52

There are some for sale on eBay at the moment available for dispatch from the UK by first class post. The seller has 100% positive feedback. Expensive though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now