What's the best way to get from Charles de Gaulle to disneyland?

(11 Posts)
decafgirl Sun 02-May-10 22:11:35

Hi, what would you recommend? I haven't booked the coach transfer from the travel agents as they wanted £90 and a few friends said 'you can just get on for about £12' but I've since heard lots of different stories.

Does anyone have any advice? It's just me, DH and DS (aged 3) travelling.

TIA xxx

Portofino Mon 03-May-10 10:02:02

You can take a train. The TGV stops at CDG and Marne La Vallee.

eandh Mon 03-May-10 10:04:43

I thought that there was a direct bus but could be imagining that, I remember people in our hotel getting the bus back to airport when we went (we went on Eurostar so no personal experience)

PrettyFeckinVacant Mon 03-May-10 18:15:44

We hired a car, but I remember at the airport, seeing a Disneyland bus that took people to the various airports.

Sorry, not much help with charges etc

frakkinnuts Mon 03-May-10 18:23:14

Train

But I think there is a bus...

magentastardust Mon 03-May-10 18:26:26

There are buses direct that have the disney logos etc on them -it has been 3 or 4 years since we got them but think we were around 10Euros per adult? They go from CDG to all the disneyland hotels then to Disneyland park.

decafgirl Tue 04-May-10 21:35:34

Thank you! Just didn't want to get there and be immediately confused! x

FoJo Thu 06-May-10 22:12:48

We've been loads of times, there is a shuttle www.veashuttle.co.uk whihc is very easy, you cant miss the buses and they stop at the disney hotels. The fares will be on the website, they take a while though, depending on whihc hotel you are at, a good hour or more and it can be a bit tedious, but i'd recommend it for nervous firstimers! Once we got braver we got a taxi, just hailed one from outside the airport and agreed the price before we got in. I seem to remember a price of about 80 euros for the 4 of us in a taxi compared with 60 euros on bus but that was at least a couple of years ago. 40 mins ish in taxi. We got the train once, incredibly quick, about 15 mins i think, however quite expensive, more than the taxi and also a bit of a pain as station in different terminal from where we landed and so we had to get a shuttle bus around the airport to get to the station so i think we'd not do it again, i'd prob get taxi in future. go to www.disboards.com and scroll down to 'dlp' section for loads of help

decafgirl Sat 08-May-10 08:54:46

Thank you! smile

lal123 Sat 08-May-10 08:59:15

we took the train - the SNF not the slow one. Station right beside disney land - marne la vallee. I can't remember it being that expensive

Goofyy Sat 20-Feb-16 10:52:27

I know children's don't like walking much. In that case you should take a cab or book private transfer. if doesn't cost that much. All you need to take a look at some transfer services. Last year we booked a private transfer via disneylandtransfer.com/en/locations/cdg-airport. IT doesn't cost that much you are saying. Try to look at some of these kinds of sites.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now