Luxury London B&B. Does it exist?

(5 Posts)
Misty9 Wed 26-Oct-16 20:10:51

Looking to go to London for dh's big birthday next year and want to splash out a bit. Happy to pay for Claridge's, but we're not really claridges people...more boutique B&B style. Amazing breakfast is a must smile north London preferably, so we can revisit the restaurant where dh first said those three words (and I said "pardon?" !).

Any ideas? I'm failing to find much on google...

Andcake Wed 26-Oct-16 20:29:00

Try zetter town house or some of the nice gastro pubs with rooms rose and crown in stoke newington and fox and anchor in smithfields are nice also I think garden Ramsey has one in Camden...might be right up your street for a relaxed posh weekend away

Andcake Wed 26-Oct-16 20:34:38

www.foxandanchor.com/bedrooms/ ok they say they are reknowned for the breakfast 😀

artiface Wed 26-Oct-16 20:42:22

Not sure it counts, but years ago I used to say in a charming tiny b&b called the Edward Lear, it has closed now and seems to be this
en.tripadvisor.com.hk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d210070-Reviews-The_Zetter_Townhouse_Marylebone-London_England.html
I don't know what its like now or the breakfasts, but you could check the reviews

lapsedorienteerer Wed 26-Oct-16 20:45:46

One of the Firmdale range?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now