Cyprus in October? Weather?

(7 Posts)
schbittery Wed 14-Sep-16 15:22:16

Am looking for last minute October Sun/beach holiday. Was thinking of looking for late availability in Cyprus - what is the weather realistically likely to be like in October? (we can go anytime from 15th - 30th October)

Rachie1986 Wed 14-Sep-16 15:28:59

Supposedly quite nice. We have family out there. Never been personally although am this year.

pinkunicornsarefluffy Wed 14-Sep-16 15:30:32

I went late October and it was lovely, warm enough to swim in the sea and get a suntan. A lot of resorts close on 31 October so be aware of that if your stay crosses that date.

schbittery Wed 14-Sep-16 15:37:45

sounds great - thanks

Any recomendation for hotels/villas - looking for family friendly 4/5 star

LMGTFY Wed 14-Sep-16 15:41:59

Oh I am so jealous right now! We went at the end of last October, it's sunny enough to lie on a sunlounger and swim during the day and to go out without a cardi at night but not hot like it is in May/June. How old are the DC?

pinkunicornsarefluffy Wed 14-Sep-16 15:55:38

We stayed Capo Bay in Protaras, which was great and has been updated since we went. Really close to the beach.

schbittery Wed 14-Sep-16 21:50:49

DC are 11, 9 and 6 - happy with pool and kids club normally and like some other kids to play with. i just want to flop and relax!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now