What to do in Barcelona with my Kid?

(7 Posts)
user1472753249 Thu 01-Sep-16 19:17:23

Hello world!!

I´m going to travel next with my boy to Barcelona, I wish i could find

some funny activities in Barcelona to do with my 7 years old Boy.

any suggestion?

Thank you

user1472761663 Thu 01-Sep-16 21:42:50

i've been living in Brcelona since 2015, one of the best things you can do is a segway tour, its a trending in Barcelona and allows you to explore the city with your kids, it's amazing and funny.

Here you are a segway Agency tour

Segway Barcelona Tour Day

Here is a segway Barcelona tour review

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Thu 01-Sep-16 21:48:46

We had a brilliant holiday in Barcelona with DS. There's an ace theme park, children's walking tour, cable car rides, the fountains, beach, a mini Spain attraction, science museum... The zoo was rubbish though. I'll try and post some proper names and links.

SealSong Thu 01-Sep-16 22:23:17

If you're there on a weekend, particularly a sunday, go to Ciutadella park. It's lovely, and there are often people (busking) who blow giant bubbles and have crowds of children running after them, it's enchanting smile. Next to Ciutadella park is the zoo, if that's your sort of thing.

Then there's the beach, which is fab for a play, and has a great atmosphere and plenty of ice cream stalls.

Barcelona aquarium. Museu de la Xocolata (Chocolate museum). The magic fountains.

Go for churros and chocolate in one of the churro shops

doodlejump1980 Thu 01-Sep-16 22:30:01

Definitely the chocolate museum (a.ma.zing hot chocolate) and the aquarium. Beach. Go to La Sagrada and climb up the turrets to go gargoyle hunting.

Rusulka Mon 05-Sep-16 13:08:35

I would add park Guell. Lots of Gaudi architecture. Also I second climbing the turrets at the Sagrada Familia, and the aquarium.

Princess893 Thu 22-Sep-16 11:38:51

Try segway tour!
Our tour in Barcelona was excellent! A great way to take in the main sights, especially if you're short of time.
Great experience, but if you're going in the cold weather do make sure that you wrap up warm as you're basically standing completely still in the cold for an hour or more, with the extra wind chill factor of the segway whizzing along. I'd suggest at least a wooly hat under your helmet and two pairs of gloves!
The guy that we booked with was really helpful and the booking process was really easy.
The segways themselves were great fun and very easy to control
We booked here www.eurosegway.es

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now