Car hire at Faro airport car seats

(5 Posts)
Snappyteabread Sun 12-Jun-16 21:53:28

We will be hiring a car at faro airport with a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Any tips on who to use and who to avoid ? My biggest concern is about making sure we have good quality high backed car seats and not some rubbish cheap booster seats. Please let me know your experiences and recommendations and tips.

elvisthehamster Wed 15-Jun-16 19:14:10

Hmmm , we normally take our own just to be on the safe side , have used a 2 or 3 over the years (ones all recommended on trip advisor Algarve forums) and I think it is maybe only booster cushions that they would give you for that age? They seem to just have the 2nd stage size and cushions I think. Check out the trip advisor forums too they will probably be able to advise.

Notthisnotthat Thu 16-Jun-16 13:52:57

We used Alvor Car Hire, that's where we stayed and arranged car hire for, but they do Faro pick up/drop off. The booster seat for my 4 year old was an old plastic style booster with no back, and they didn't have one. Tina's Holiday Extras hire out car seats but don't do drop off at the airport unfortunately, but would drop off at accommodation.

Hoppinggreen Fri 17-Jun-16 19:22:38

We fly into Faro 4 or 5 times a year and always use Zitauto.

PurpleAlerts Thu 23-Jun-16 00:33:13

Another vote for Zitauto. We are also in the Algarve regularly and have always found them really good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now