API forgotten - reassurance needed

(5 Posts)
welshrarebitontheside Fri 03-Jun-16 22:44:22

Forgot to fill out API for our BA flight. Thomson say needs to be at least 24 hour in advance. They have details of names address and dobs of all passengers and an actial check in at the airport. Will we be ok?? Flight is tomorrow 3.30pm. I'm really worried can someone reassure me

welshrarebitontheside Fri 03-Jun-16 23:02:54

Anyone able to advise?

IceMaiden73 Sat 04-Jun-16 08:14:33

Why don't you call them and check

IceMaiden73 Sat 04-Jun-16 08:17:00

If it's BA you should be able to give it at the check in desk www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/passports-visas-and-api

BarbaraRoberts Sat 04-Jun-16 08:19:49

''When you need to provide API
If you’re travelling with Thomson Airways, you need to give us your API information any time from when you book, up until 6 hours before you're due to go.

Visit our Flight Extras website to supply your API information.

Flying with another airline? If you're flying with another airline, please follow the instructions on your e-ticket or confirmation email. If the airline you're flying with offers online check-in, you'll be directed to either their website or the My Thomson web page. Just so you know, you'll need to have the surname of the lead passenger and the 6 character flight reference number to hand. If the airline offers check-in desks at the airport, you'll be able to supply API information when you arrive at the airport''

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now