Quinny buzz?

(5 Posts)
lostandsoscared Fri 20-May-16 07:29:29

Hi, I wonder if anyone has any experience of using a quinny buzz while travelling.
I'm taking DS (almost 3) away soon, a city break which may involve some deal of walking so I've been looking at compact pushchairs that can ideally be folded away and carried when not in use. I've seen that the Buzz is quite compact and comes with a strapped bag.
This is my first holiday away with DS by myself (lovely P recently left) so I'm quite nervous about doing it all on my own and eager to make things as smooth as I can. Having a pushchair that I can carry around with me when not in use seems to be the way to go.
I think I'll have to go second hand, as can only really stretch to £100.
Any advice? smile TIA

lostandsoscared Fri 20-May-16 07:33:10

Sorry, I meant the Zapp, not Buzz!
DS watching Toy Story as I mumsnet

LizzieMacQueen Sun 22-May-16 11:35:57

Quinnys are quite bulky and at age 3 you might be better with a buggy designed for lightweight travel.

I'd look for something with decent wheels, McLaren are usually quite good. This is £120 on amazon,

amazon link

Avebury Wed 25-May-16 19:21:51

I'd also go for one of the Maclarens with the shoulder strap - can toss it over your shoulder and have both hands free to hold your toddler's hand.

lostandsoscared Tue 31-May-16 07:32:31

Thank you for your recommendationssmile

Apparently the Yezz is the lightest stroller on the market and has a shoulder strap too, just quite pricey... Will do some comparisons I think, thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now