Looking for summer resort like Sani.

(6 Posts)
Mizzletoe Tue 10-May-16 09:01:17

I am trying to find a holiday resort (preferably short-haul distance from UK) that is similar to Sani Resort in Halkidiki. Hoping for combination of luxury, variety of restaurants and good beach. Must be family friendly with other children for mine to befriend! Would really appreciate any recommendations.

whataterriblefuss Tue 10-May-16 09:10:55

Have a look at Borgo Egnazia in Italy - seriously gorgeous, we had a great time there. Also Costa Navarino in Greece? Forte in Sardinia?

Mizzletoe Tue 10-May-16 09:24:50

Thanks whataterriblefuss - we have been to Borgo Egnazia and Romanos at Costa Navarino! Loved BE but not too impressed with food and now our kids are 12 and 14 we are hoping to find somewhere that caters for them in the evening. Sani does the open air musicals which we cringe over but the girls love!
Costa Nav almost perfect but beach touted as lovely and in fact was not sandy but gravelly. Came out each time with a bikini full of stones! We are looking at Forte village. Have you been?

whataterriblefuss Tue 10-May-16 12:27:48

Haven't been to Forte, but heard good things. Have you looked at Scott Dunn, apparently they have a teen club in some places which I've also heard are great? Mine are a bit younger than yours, so we haven't had to cater for teens of an evening yet....

Mizzletoe Tue 10-May-16 13:15:44

Thanks for responding. I'm going to look at Scott Dunn now!

Joneseygirl77 Thu 12-May-16 11:13:04

OP would you recommend Sani? We've been looking at it for September for myself, DH and DD who will be 2.5 by then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now