child neck pillow?

(8 Posts)
Janek Sat 07-May-16 19:53:52

DD1 (10) has recently stopped using her high back booster in the car, which is generally fine. However, sometimes, if we come back late from somewhere, it would be handy if she could sleep in the car, which can no longer do, now there is no head support.

I was wondering about one of those u-shaped neck pillows - would this solve the problem? Can anyone recommend one? Do i need a child-specific one?

Janek Sun 08-May-16 08:51:56

Anyone?

fuctifino Sun 08-May-16 08:57:19

I have them for mine but they don't tend to use them round the neck, they use them as a normal pillow.
We have the stuffed ones, not the blow up ones. For the cost of them, I'd give one a whirl.

Kirriemuir Sun 08-May-16 09:01:02

Try a j pillow.

Janek Sun 08-May-16 20:10:56

That's interesting Fuct, i did wonder about giving her a travel pillow, i might do that first!

Kirrie are J pillows any good? I'd never heard of them, but there seem to be mixed reviews on amazon.

stairwaytoheaven Mon 09-May-16 15:55:13

They have neck pillows at poundland at the moment they're the ones with polystyrene beads in,may be worth trying.

MrsLeighHalfpenny Mon 09-May-16 15:59:02

In the good old days we just kept a couple of cushions in the car smile

Misty9 Tue 10-May-16 23:10:09

She might be a bit old for them but we've got peppa pig ones which turn into a character from the neck pillow (turn inside out type thing). I certainly appreciated it on a recent flight! Very comfy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now