Featherdown farms - packing list/ tips?

(4 Posts)
Branleuse Sat 30-Apr-16 15:58:50

We are going to a featherdown farm in france in a few weeks, and ive got no idea what is provided or not.
Has anyone been that can tell me. I think they provide bedding, but not sure about towels, or kitchen/bathroom stuff

Lotsofcamping Sat 30-Apr-16 21:40:49

When we've been in this country they've provided all bedding but not towels. There were washing up cloths and a tea towel I think. And a loo roll! Extras I would take are more tea lights, fire lighters, a couple of battery operated lamps or torches and if you have one a portable stove so you don't have to light the fire to boil the kettle. We've only ever been in the freezing cold but it's always been fantastic.

Branleuse Sun 01-May-16 16:32:16

thankyou. Theyre good tips. Im really looking forward to it

Chose the french one as they didnt seem to charge extra for the may holiday, plus if you do it from the french site, they charge you it in euros, but same amount of euros and pounds, so saved even more smile

Branleuse Sun 01-May-16 16:35:48

same amount of euros as in pounds I meant, so it would have been £585 on british site or E585 on french site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now