Great Kids Club with Warm Pool - Rec for 4 Yr Old?

(5 Posts)
Pinkroses73 Thu 28-Apr-16 08:37:12

Hi. I am looking to book our summer holiday to Spain, Potugal, Balearics or Canaries with our 4 year old son. We would like a nice warm pool (having experienced ice cold pools even in the height of summer) and a kids pool. Important is a really good kids club that is appropriate for a 4 year old. We don't necessarily need him to be supervised but things that we also take him on ourselves such as soft play areas etc. But something more than the usual room with a few crayons thrown.

Budget is flexible from 4 star.

Any recs appreciated.

Thank

specialsubject Thu 28-Apr-16 10:26:10

A small shallow pool will be warned by the sun. Electricity is pricey and heating pools is really bad in warm climates. Or go in the sea which also warms after June.

Pinkroses73 Thu 28-Apr-16 13:15:25

Not really answered the question has it. I am more than aware of when the ocean gets warm and the cost to heat pools having lived in Australia and Bermuda and having my own pool then.

The whole point about going on holiday for us is being able to swim in the hotel pool and we are not going to do that when its like getting in ice and our young son turning blue yet refusing to get out. Therefore a warm pool is a big bonus and given we are going in June then the position of the pool in relation to maximum sunshine can make all the difference.

Hence my question about any recommendations about hotels with warm pools.

Hersetta427 Thu 28-Apr-16 14:06:13

If its good kids clubs you want then the first choice holiday villages are the best around for clubs. They also have very shallow splash pools with a 4 yr old would love. They have them in every one of your favoured locations so look of their web site. I have heard the lanza one's pools are chilly all year round though. I think the later you go in June, the better the chance of the pools being warmer. HV Cyprus would be lovely.

Pinkroses73 Thu 28-Apr-16 15:51:44

Great. I will have a look at First Choice Holiday Villages. Been to Cyprus once before and thought it was lovely so will def look at that one. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now