Disneyland Paris

(7 Posts)
Tiredandtorn Wed 30-Dec-15 16:15:24

Hi, we're planning to take our Dcs here in April. Can anyone recommend a good organisation too book with? Will be preferably be travelling by Eurostar from London.
Or a good on-site hotel that doesn't cost a bomb-if this exists!

TIA x

KitKat1985 Wed 30-Dec-15 19:20:54

I'd recommend the Thomas Cook Explorer hotel. The rooms are pretty basic but the hotel itself is good for kids (although they do have an annoying system for breakfast if my memory serves me right - you have to turn up for a specific 15 minute slot). However it's very close to the parks (only slightly further than the authentic Disney hotels) and they have free shuttle buses to and from the parks all day. Much cheaper than the Disney hotels too.

www.leisuredirection.co.uk/disney/hotels/explorers.htm

Etak15 Wed 30-Dec-15 19:26:54

We drove there and stayed at Davy Crockett ranch, loaded up the car with food and everything we needed for the four days so we didn't have to spend anything there! Was really nice accommodation, we went last wk in March so was cheaper as out of season was just under £500 for accommodation, breakfast and both park tickets for 4 days, and parking also use of on site Indoor pool etc, £50 return on ferry. (We were 2 adults 2 kids at the time)

Tiredandtorn Wed 30-Dec-15 20:00:03

Thanks for the replies - neither dh or I fancy driving in France so we're hoping to get the Eurostar as we're within an hour from St pancreas so door to door as foot passengers is about 3.5 hours

JennyWreny Wed 30-Dec-15 20:29:52

Look into booking the Eurostar direct (with Eurostar) and using a cash back site like Quidco. This was a lot cheaper than booking hotel and travel through Disney when we went a couple of years ago. We also booked hotel through Disney and used Quidco too and got quite a few ££ back. If you have DC I would recommend the New York or Newport Bay hotel if your budget will stretch that far. Then you can go into the parks 2 hours early (extra magic hours for Disney hotel guests), come back to the hotel early afternoon when the park is busiest and have a rest/snooze to recharge your batteries and go back again later on.

HermioneWeasley Wed 30-Dec-15 20:32:08

We booked a few years ago with a company called short breaks who were much cheaper than booking direct with Disney.

Are you going out of school holidays?

Tiredandtorn Wed 30-Dec-15 20:35:27

No, unfortunately we have to go in school holidays

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now