Our first holiday in Croatia

(1 Post)
mum82 Mon 16-Nov-15 14:25:28

I'm a single mum, and 4 months ago I took my daughter on a camping holiday in Croatia - we had the best holiday ever. It was our first holiday abroad and I was quite nervous to travel alone with her abroad. But after careful consideration, I decided to arrange a camping holiday for the two of us. I booked the holiday at www.lux-camp.co.uk - that was easy, so we packed our things and traveled to Croatia. Everything went as planned. We lived in a mobile home on the most fantastic campsite, with good facilities and activities. At the campsite there was a swimming pool that we used a lot, and there were lots of children my daughter could play with, so that was perfect! It's not the last time that we go on a camping trip abroad. It can easily be done even if you are a single mum :-) We would really like to visit Croatia again, and we would also like to go on a camping holiday in Italy. Italy is a beautiful country, and the country have many beautiful and family-friendly campgrounds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now