Long term holiday rental by the beach in the Med (4+ weeks)

(4 Posts)
Tram10 Sun 04-Oct-15 09:27:46

I am considering spending next years summer holidays (July / August) somewhere in the Med by a beach, a place that DH could fly to easily on the weekend which would have golf close by.

Are there any websites that I could check out for longer term rentals.

rookiemere Sun 04-Oct-15 10:06:22

I've rented directly through owners direct and holiday lettings a number of times. I pick places that have quite a lot of good reviews and try to find British owners as that generally means that expectations re bedding and cleaning are the same.
You should be able to find loads of places and private rental is so much cheaper than a hotel - it's great.

Millymollymama Sun 04-Oct-15 23:31:37

i know there is longer term villa rental in Ibiza. Someone I knew stayed there for 6 weeks every summer. Husband flew out and friends of their children - including my DD. I am no longer in touch with them. Just google. I am sure you will get suitable results.

Tram10 Tue 06-Oct-15 09:55:45

Thank you, I have checked out holiday lettings and will also google for the long term rental in Ibiza. I guess if I see something I like I can ask if the owner is prepared to do a deal for a longer term rental.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now