Holiday buggy for baby and toddler

(3 Posts)
rainbowmum8 Tue 21-Jul-15 14:14:18

Hi all, I am looking for any recommendations for a lightweight buggy to take on holiday to Rome. We're going for almost a month so keen to have something good but less bulky than my uppababy vista. I have a 4 month old and a toddler who may need it sometimes too! Thanks in advance

foolonthehill Tue 21-Jul-15 14:25:48

I would take a back carrier that fits both of your children and a cheap, umbrella single buggy that can be folded up and carried on a strap when not in use (and plan not to take it everywhere). The Streets are higgledy piggledy, uneven and steep; not all that buggy friendly. If you will be with your partner all the time you might even choose to take 2 carriers instead.

Also take a small fold up changing mat with you everywhere...there are no public changing facilities in bathrooms in rome and benches/parks will be where you change nappies when out and about

Trip advisor has some good advice from people who live work and holiday in Rome.

rainbowmum8 Tue 21-Jul-15 19:58:19

thanks very much, good advice. I'd heard about the changing mat thing too and will check out trip advisor for more tips, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now