Holiday Wales/England with childcare

(6 Posts)
spankingnewme Thu 02-Jul-15 11:25:18

Very similar to the person going abroad but looking for something here that has a kids club to give me a little break each day too as I'm single mother of 2 and 4 yr old.....any ideas? We've done havan holidays and loved them but with no kids club that doesn't want u to stay with them it's hardly a break for me too!

Heels99 Thu 02-Jul-15 13:36:48

The only places I know are fairly expensive hotels. Is that what you are looking for?
Bluestone and centreparcs are possibilities but do they need you to stay with the two year old I wonder?
Butlins, do you need to stay with two year old?

mrsmortis Thu 02-Jul-15 14:19:00

CenterParcs you can book sessions for your children where they arre supervised and you don't need to be there. You pay per child per session though and it isn't cheap (nothing there is).

I'd look at bultins/pontins...

mummymeister Thu 02-Jul-15 14:22:59

have a look at a couple of the websites for kids like all4kids and awaywiththekids and babyfriendlyboltholes. however this is going to cost you top price because of your kids ages. do you have a friend in the same situation as a single parent that you can go away with and you take turns to look after each others kids? have a friend who does this and they each have the alternate mornings off for a lie in and stuff and all meet in the afternoon.

mrsmortis Thu 02-Jul-15 15:22:22

If you don't mind the kids club sessions being early evening so you get to have your dinner in peace then www.ponsmere.com might work.

Jackiebrambles Thu 02-Jul-15 15:35:49

You could try luxury family hotels - there are a few of them across the country. they have kids club/crèche that is covered by your room fees. They are extremely kid friendly with pools/soft play areas and kids tea time/special menus.

Not a cheap option though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now