Please can you recommend a resort with plenty to occupy 4 active children in October.

(6 Posts)
SeekingTheSun15 Tue 12-May-15 14:46:06

Our school has 2wks for Oct half term. This year, as they're having building work done, it's going to be the first 2 wks in October rather than the last 2.

I'm bored of holiday villages esp as we can't seem to find any with rooms big enough for the 6 of us. Although we may still end up doing that but 7k for 2wks in Oct is making my eyes water.

Any other suggestions? I've heard there's a resort in Turkey somewhere which is fab and very child friendly but can't remember the name. Kids are, 12,10, 6 and 2. We don't want a villa as it's not really a holiday if we have to cook and if there's just the pool unless we get in the car. But I don't want us in 2 rooms so I need a 2bed apartment room on a very busy hotel with lots going on.

Ideally under 4hours flight but I'd like it not to be too chilly so we're willing to compromise on that.
Anyone any ideas?

SeekingTheSun15 Tue 12-May-15 16:39:22

Bump

mary21 Tue 12-May-15 17:06:29

What about a Neilson beach club. I believe they have interconectin rooms. Is the very kid friendll place in Turkey Lykia World.

SeekingTheSun15 Tue 12-May-15 17:50:10

Thanks, Mary. Neilson don't have much availability. They had one option of interconnecting rooms but it came to 9k which is outside my budget unfortunately.

Yes, I think it was lulu a work but I can't find much about it online. How/where do you book and is it really that good for kids?

SeekingTheSun15 Tue 12-May-15 17:50:56

Sorry, lulu at work should say Lykia World. Autocorrect

Hersetta427 Wed 13-May-15 13:01:06

Holiday village Tunisia has rooms for 6 - called a superior family room. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2 sofabeds in the lounge. It is our favourite HV.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now