Child friendly pubs near Eurotunnel Folkestone?

(6 Posts)
R8ch3l Thu 27-Sep-12 13:41:04

Hiya, there's a very useful list of restaurants / pubs / lunch stops near the Eurotunnel here... you'll find everything from the above mentioned restaurants to Posh Nosh, Vegan (very useful for diary allergies and intolerance!) , Steak Restaurant, Nepalese, Fish and Chips and more...
www.hotelsnearthechanneltunnel.co.uk/Folkestone-Restaurants-Eurotunnel.html

curlytop0072003 Sun 29-May-11 13:17:06

According to their website, The New Inn, Etchinghill is 'the closest pub to the Channel Tunnel'. You can access it just off junctions 11 or 12 of the M20. I know they have high chairs, so I'm guessing they are child-friendly. Great little place, but best to phone ahead on 01303 862026.

Here's the website: www.new-inn.info

happycat Fri 23-Apr-04 16:56:17

Yes it is a brewsters and used to be a charlie chalks it can get busy in there but there is also a burgerking opposite if things get desperate.Have a good day

janinlondon Fri 23-Apr-04 16:26:04

Ta Figgy

Bogwoppit Fri 23-Apr-04 15:24:24

J 13 of m20. there is a brewsters or something like that - a family pub place with a ball pool etc as well.

HTH

Figgy (who's sisiter lives in folkestone)

janinlondon Fri 23-Apr-04 11:41:58

We are off to Calais for a day trip tomorrow, arriving back in Folkestone at about 6pm with a hungry 4yo. Anyone local who could offer advice on a good child friendly pub near the Eurotunnel terminal or a bit up the M20 for an early supper and a run around? Of course I could call the tourist office, but MN usually comes up with something better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now