Child friendly pubs near Eurotunnel Folkestone?

(6 Posts)
janinlondon Fri 23-Apr-04 11:41:58

We are off to Calais for a day trip tomorrow, arriving back in Folkestone at about 6pm with a hungry 4yo. Anyone local who could offer advice on a good child friendly pub near the Eurotunnel terminal or a bit up the M20 for an early supper and a run around? Of course I could call the tourist office, but MN usually comes up with something better!

Bogwoppit Fri 23-Apr-04 15:24:24

J 13 of m20. there is a brewsters or something like that - a family pub place with a ball pool etc as well.

HTH

Figgy (who's sisiter lives in folkestone)

janinlondon Fri 23-Apr-04 16:26:04

Ta Figgy

happycat Fri 23-Apr-04 16:56:17

Yes it is a brewsters and used to be a charlie chalks it can get busy in there but there is also a burgerking opposite if things get desperate.Have a good day

curlytop0072003 Sun 29-May-11 13:17:06

According to their website, The New Inn, Etchinghill is 'the closest pub to the Channel Tunnel'. You can access it just off junctions 11 or 12 of the M20. I know they have high chairs, so I'm guessing they are child-friendly. Great little place, but best to phone ahead on 01303 862026.

Here's the website: www.new-inn.info

R8ch3l Thu 27-Sep-12 13:41:04

Hiya, there's a very useful list of restaurants / pubs / lunch stops near the Eurotunnel here... you'll find everything from the above mentioned restaurants to Posh Nosh, Vegan (very useful for diary allergies and intolerance!) , Steak Restaurant, Nepalese, Fish and Chips and more...
www.hotelsnearthechanneltunnel.co.uk/Folkestone-Restaurants-Eurotunnel.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now